Welcome to our website! Please brows through and let us know if any questions come up.
Authorized, Licensed, and Certified by
New York State and the
Department of Motor Vehicles
South Western New York
Top Notch Local Driving School
- Remember to select either
"In-Person" or "Through Zoom" option in the enrollment form.
887 Busti Sugar Grove Rd
Jamestown, NY 14701
Rehabilitative Driver Evaluations
please contact us to schedule one
Agency, friends, and/or family referrels are always appreciated and welcomed!
You have a question? Send us a message:
2. Use the "Pay Now" PayPal button to send in the fee for the prelicensing class or when requesting a "Duplicate Certificate" to replcace a lost or a damaged one:
IMPORTANT NOTES Regarding the Payment:
1. Credit/debit cards are accepted. You DO NOT have to have a PayPal account to make the payment.
2. Please remember to insert the student's name in the "Ship to" field in the payment form.
3. Payment must be made prior to completion of the class and receiving the completion certificate, an MV-278.
4. To request a "DUPLICATE CERTIFICATE" (MV-278) to replace a valid lost class completion certificate, please use the same PayPal button above, but select "Duplicate Certificate" from the short list near that same PayPal button.
5. To request a refund for a payment, please send us a message via email or text including the student's full name, address, and ID #.
IMPORTANT NOTES THE PRELICENSING COURSE:
1. The In-Person location is:
887 Busti Sugar Grove Rd. Jamestown, NY 14701
2, For the remote learning "Zoom" class is presented by a live instructor in real time.
3. A participant must be 16-yrs or older with a valid NYS driver's permit.
4. After ID information and payment is verified, an email containing the Zoom class link and codes will be sent out during the week prior to the selected class date.
5. Participants will need to log-in using a device with high speed internet. Must have a camera and microphone to participate.
6. All participants must be visible, live, on camera during the presentation, eccept the scheduled breaks and lunch times.
7. Upon class completion, original certificates will be mailed out to all participants via US post mail, and should be delivered within 5-7 business days.
8. - For the In-Person option, please arrive to our office, the physical class location, by 8:40AM. You're welcome to bring your own snacks, water bottle, lunch, etc.
* NY State DMV Five-Hour Prelicensing classes are held every other Saturday, year-round.
Please visit the calendar tab for scheduled class dates.
**** A Memo Regarding Driving Lessons: ****
We're currently not accepting new applications for in-car behind-the-wheel driving lessons
until further availability notice. Thank you for your interest!
(Defensive Driving & Driver Safety
- ONLINE -
Step1: Sign-Up and Pay Here first -
then, return and use your "Log-In" name and password for:
Step 2: Use This Link to Log-In and Take the Course.
Sponsored by: N.T.S.I.
(National Traffic Safety Institute)