- SERVING THE STATE OF NEW YORK
- SPECIALIZING IN DMV's PRE-LICENSING COURSE
NOTE: MV-278 CERTIFICATES FOR COMPLETED SECTIONS
HAVE BEEN PROCESSED AND ALREADY MAILED OUT TO PARTICIPANTS.
Online registration is required. You'll need:
1. A valid NYS driver's picture permit .
2. A device with high speed internet access, a camera, and mictophone. Students must be visible on camera the whole time.
2. Pre-pay course fee, $37, using our PayPal "BUY NOW" button above.
3. Please log-in 15 minutes early for attendance verification and ID check.
4. Saturday Class is 8:30AM-2:30PM, with a lunch break 12-:12:30PM. Breaks 10 minutes every hour.
Required material to bring to class: valid driver's license, picture ID, and class fees $35 + $2 e-payment service fee. Completing this Driver Safety Course qualifies participant for Insurance credit/discount and point reduction. This class is also known as the "6-hour Defensive Driving" course.
NOTE: a class will be held when a minimum of 10 participants sign up.
Phone/Text to to leave a message for pre-registeration request:
Safe & Secure check out.
NOTE: IF THE PAYER'S NAME IS DIFFERENT THAN THAT OF THE STUDENT, PLEASE NOTE THE STUDENT'S NAME IN THE PAYPAL FORM.